Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has launched four storeyed flat schemes in Sector 18 of Yamuna Expressway (BHS-01/2013).
- 1 YEIDA Flat Scheme – Flat Details and Registration Money:
- 2 YEIDA Flat Scheme – Who can Apply?
- 3 YEIDA Flat Scheme – Reservations:
- 4 YEIDA Flat Scheme – How to Apply?
- 5 YEIDA Flat Scheme – List of Banks:
- 6 Cost & List of Banks financing YEIDA Flat Scheme:
- 7 YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should apply?
- 8 YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should not apply?
- 9 YEIDA Flat Scheme: Application Form:
- 10 Here is the advertisement of the YEIDA Flat Scheme:
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Flat Details and Registration Money:
There are total of 4,425 flats in the scheme. All the flats are 1BHK of 29.76 square meters.
The cost for ground floor is Rs 7.75 Lakhs while the First, Second and Third Floor costs Rs 7.22 Lakhs.
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Who can Apply?
- Anyone who is resident of India and is over 18 years of age.
- Husband/ wife and dependent children can apply for only one flat
- Husband/ wife and dependent children have not been even allotted plots or flats under any scheme by YEIDA
YEIDA Flat Scheme – Reservations:
22.5% of flats are reserved among the following categories:
- Farmers whose land was acquired by YEIDA – 17.5%
- Allottees of YEIDA Industrial Units which are functioning – 5%
There is also horizontal reservation of 3% for handicapped Persons
YEIDA Flat Scheme – How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained for Rs 550 from the bank branches listed below from April 2, 2013
- The application duly signed, completed in all respect along with registration money should be submitted by May 2, 2013 in those bank branches.
- Application and detailed brochure can also be downloaded from YEIDA Website. These applications need to attach Rs 550 bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority.
Cost of Application Form: Rs 550
Registration Amount: Rs 75,000
Form Available From: April 2, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Form: May 2, 2013
Draw Date: August 5, 2013
YEIDA Flat Scheme – List of Banks:
Below is the list of banks where the YEIDA Sector – Sector 18 Flat Schemes application form would be available and can be submitted. These banks might also finance the earnest money (registration money) for applying to the scheme.
Cost & List of Banks financing YEIDA Flat Scheme:
Bank of India, Greater Noida is financing the earnest money of Rs 75,000 for YEIDA Flat Scheme.
The Loan Process:
You would need to open a savings bank account with them and submit the following documents:
- Form 16 for last 2 years
- Recent 3 months salary slip
- 2 copies of ID proof
- 2 copies of Address Proof
- 4 Passport size Photographs
Cost of Financing: Approx Rs 4,500 (all inclusive)
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should apply?
- The scheme is from Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA), so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per Government building laws. No problems of completion certificates or adverse surprises after you move in.
- There are around 3,400 flats for general public (unreserved). So you might have a better chance of allotment than other authorities’ schemes.
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Why you should not apply?
- Since all flats are 1BHK and cheaper than market rate, you might not be happy with the gentry, if you plan to settle there.
- As of today the Yamuna Expressway area is not populated and so you might find it difficult to live there.
- Greater Noida Authority too has similar scheme for 1BHK 4 storied flats (BHS-16/2013) open now. That seems to be better scheme than YEIDA Scheme.
YEIDA Flat Scheme: Application Form:
You can download the detailed floor plan, brochure and application form from YEIDA Website here.
55 thoughts on “Yamuna Expressway Authority Flats Scheme – BHS-01/2013 – April 2013”
My name is not in allotee list but I didn’t get my money refund I gave 75000/- scheme code BHS-01/2013
Pls reply my number 9868514683
Email [email protected]
I do not have update about current Infrastructure built but possession will be given in 2021 as per application , Till then We have to pay EMI 60 k to 50k approx every six months . so 4 more years to go . There is no update on internet about this scheme.
I have flat on Second floor in sec 22 yamuna express way. If anyone interested I will sell out it in the same price. No profit no loss
I could not deposit the earnest money of BHS -1 after the draw. I want to deposit this amount along with penalty . reply shortly
सर नमस्ते ! मेरा एक फ्लेट येइदा सेक्टर -२२ डी में सेकंड फ्लोर्स निकला है . रहने के हिसाब से आने वाले पांच साल में यहाँ कैसा रहेगा .कृपया मार्ग दर्शन कीजिए .क्या मै इस फ्लेट को निकल दूँ या रखूं .
I have not received the refund, please tell me when I can get refund against draw of 1bhk flat, My name is not in the winner list.
Kindly give us the status of the refund of application deposit money since my name has not appeared in the lottery. The deposit money for scheme BHS-01/2013 has not been returned yet. My application number is 14044.
Hello Amit ji,
My name has appeared in Yamuna expressway authority 1 bhk flats.
The authority has not build up the flats now.
Should i take the flat ? As the cost is 7.22 lakh.
Please suggest me.
SIR I APPLIED FOR 1 BHK FLAT BHS 01/2013 AND I WIN THE DRAW AND PLEASE PROVIDE ENQUIRY NUMBER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
How can i get the registration amount of Rs 75000 back.
Please tell me.
Ajay sharma, 9910873137
how may know the result of draw which were come supposed to 05.08.2013 for yamuna expressway BHS-1/2013 Scheme
contact ph no-9718637439
I have applied for one BHK Flat ( BHS 01/2013 ). Please let me know the date of draw.
My mobile no is 9910404083. –Date-27/11/2013
I have applied for on BHK Flat ( BHS 01/2013 ) Please let me know the date of draw..
My mobile no-9910404083..
Good News, Draw Date is 12th and 13th December 2013 and now sector is change Sector-22D
could you tell me what’s the status of the lucky draw which was going on last week of sept.2013
I have applied for flat in sector 18 Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority 2013 and date of draw of flats was to be on 05.08.2013 but no draw till date.Requested to intimate exact date of draw of flats.