SRS Limited, the NCR based company is offering Fixed Deposit Scheme for 1 to 3 years tenure offering 12% – 12.5% Annual Interest.
- Minimum Amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs.20,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1,000/- thereafter.
- For Scheme A (Non Cumulative), interest will be compounded monthly and payable quarterly.
- For Scheme B (Cumulative), interest will be compounded monthly & paid on maturity.
- Post dated cheques for the Maturity Amount and periodic interests would be sent along with the FD receipt
- Nomination Facility is available
- Pre-mature withdrawal of deposits is as per Rules applicable.
The interest rates varies from 12% to 12.5% depending on tenure and would be compounded monthly.
About SRS Limited:
SRS Limited is a diversified company listed on NSE and BSE with a business portfolio comprising cinema exhibition, food and beverages, retail and manufacturing, and retailing of jewelry. It has four segments: cinema exhibition, food and beverages, retail and cash and carry, and jewelry.
SRS Cinemas is a cinema exhibition brand, under which the Company operates a chain of cinemas spread across five cities. Its food and beverages segment operates a chain of food courts, fine dining restaurants and banquets across several cities. The food courts are operated under the SRS 7dayz brand name.
It operates a chain of retail stores under the brand name SRS Value Bazaar that offer fast moving consumer goods. On January 26, 2012, it opened SRS Cinemas at Omaxe Mall, Ludhiana, with three screens having a seating capacity of 1013 seats.
Why Should You Invest?
The company is offering attractive interest rate of 12.5% on certain tenures. Banks right now are offering in the range of 8.5% to 9.5%. Check best fixed deposit rates by banks here.
Why you should not invest?
The risk for company deposits are higher than Banks Fixed Deposits, so you should understand the risk before investing.