Company Profile: Raj Oil Mills Ltd.
Beginning with the production of Mustard oil, the organisation since then has brought into the market a number of quality products and enjoyed the trust of millions of consumers. Raj Oil Mills Limited continues to remain a landmark organization for both its employees and dedicated customers. Making its promise of purity stand true for a long time to come.
Raj Oil Mills is one of the front runners when it comes to offering a wide variety of pure quality oils to meet every need of the discerning customer. The company offers an eclectic mix of branded oils, ranging from pure coconut oil to a variety of cooking oils ensuring the satisfaction of its ever-expanding customer base. Led by the company’s flagship brand Guinea Double Filtered Pure Groundnut Oil, ROML’s array of powerful brands are today well-known names in India, enjoying an enviable loyalty among its patrons.
Features and Benefits of Raj Oil Mills Ltd. Fixed Deposit Scheme:
- Minimum amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs. 10,000/ Rs. 25,000 and in multiple of Rs. 1,000 thereafter
- Payment of Interest would take place through NEFT facility. In case account information is not available then post dated Interest Warrants for each financial year will be dispatched in advance
- Income Tax will not be deducted upto interest Rs. 5,000 in a Financial Year
- An additional interest of 0.250 shall be paid to the following category – senior citizens, employees and Shareholders of the Company
- Nomination facility available
- Premature withdrawal permissible as per the statutory guidelines
Interest Rate of Raj Oil Mills Ltd. Fixed Deposit Scheme:
|Scheme A: Non-Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest Payable Quarterly)|
|Period (Year)||Minimum Deposit (Rs)||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Scheme B: Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest compounded Quarterly)|
|Period (Year)||Minimum Deposit (Rs)||Maturity Value (Rs)||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Effective Yield (p.a.)|
Managers to the Scheme:
R R Investors Capital Services Pvt Ltd