If you have ever got a chance to use Auto Rickshaws in Delhi, you know how horrific is travelling in them. We often want to complaint against them but don’t know how to!
Here are 5 Ways in which you can Register Complaint against Auto Rickshaw in Delhi:
- Phone: Call on Traffic Police Helpline Number: 011-25844444 or 1095
- SMS: SMS <REF or OVC or MIS vehicle number location time> to 56767. REF is for Refusal; OVC is for over charging and MIS is for Misbehaviour
- Online on Delhi Traffic Police Website: Fill online traffic complaint card on http://www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/complaint-card.aspx
- Facebook: Complaint at Delhi Traffic Police Facebook Page
- Mail: Fill a general traffic complaint card and mail it to Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic), Traffic Police Headquarters, Dev Prakash Shastri Marg, Pusa, New Delhi – 110011. This card is available at most traffic booths and can also be downloaded from Delhi Traffic Police Website