Jyoti Structures Limited offers Fixed Deposit Scheme for 1 – 3 years tenure offering 12% – 12.5% Annual Interest.
- Minimum Amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs.25,000/- and in multiple of Rs.5,000/- thereafter.
- For Scheme A (Non Cumulative), interest will be calculated on a 365/366 days factor basis from the date of realisation of the cheque/draft and will be payable half yearly, on September 30 and March 31 each year, and on maturity.
- For Scheme B (Cumulative), interest will be compounded at half yearly rest & paid on maturity.
- Payment of interest and repayment of principal amount will be made by NECS / NEFT at Mumbai, in favour of the sole / first-named depositor.
Jyoti Strucuture Ltd – Company Highlights
- Mumbai Based Company, Founded in 1974.
- Jyoti Structures Limited is one of India’s leading providers of turnkey solutions in the field of power transmission.
- It has three main lines of operation viz. transmission lines, sub-stations and rural electrification.
- Jyoti Structures Ltd undertakes turnkey projects on a global scale offering a complete range of services from design, engineering, tower testing, manufacturing, construction and project management.
- The Company has relationships with clients from over 40 countries across the globe.
- The company has established manufacturing plants at Nashik and Raipur with an in-house tower testing facility at Ghoti, Igatpuri.
- Jyoti Structures Ltd is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange.
How to Apply?
- Payments should be made by cheque / bank draft drawn on a scheduled bank and payable at Mumbai, the cheque or bank draft should be crossed “Account payee” and drawn in favour of “Jyoti Structures Limited – Fixed Deposit” Outstation cheques will not be accepted.
- Local cheques will be accepted at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Pune, Bangalore & Delhi.
- The Application Form duly filled in, along with the cheque / bank draft, should be submitted only at the Offices of the Manager(s) to the Fixed Deposit Scheme.
Download the Application Form by Clicking Here.