Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) after launching Kaushambi Mini HIG Housing Scheme has launched Madhuban Bapudham Mutli-storey Residential Flats Scheme – 2013.
- 1 GDA Bapudham Scheme – Salient Features:
- 2 GDA Bapudham Scheme – Flat Details & Registration Money:
- 3 GDA Bapudham Scheme – How to Apply?
- 4 GDA Bapudham Scheme – List of Banks Financing the scheme:
- 5 GDA Bapudham Scheme – Location:
- 6 GDA Scheme: Why you should Apply?
- 7 GDA Scheme: Why you should not Apply?
- 8 Here is the advertisement of the scheme:
GDA Bapudham Scheme – Salient Features:
- No hidden charges like PLC, compulsory membership of the club and swimming pool
- Earthquake resistant RCC frame on 18m deep pile foundation
- Just 20 minutes drive from Delhi
- Area of units bigger than available in the market
- Fire fighting Arrangements
- Covered car parking for each flat is included in the cost
- Automatic lifts with power backup
- 100% and 24 hours power back-up
- 24 Hours water supply
- Nearby proposed RRT Station
- Provision made for
- Gas Pipeline
- Club House/ Community Centre
- No Maintenance charges for 2 years
- From 3rd year Maintenance would be managed by RWA
GDA Bapudham Scheme – Flat Details & Registration Money:
There are total of 528 flats – 2BHK and 3BHK+Study in this scheme. The table below shows the details.
GDA Bapudham Scheme – How to Apply?
- Application form can be obtained for Rs 1,100 from the bank branches listed below from January 7, 2013.
- Tee application duly signed, completed in all respect along with registration money should be submitted by February 28, 2012 in those bank branches.
- The application form can be also be downloaded from GDA Website. For downloaded application form an additional Rs. 1,100 will have to be paid and this form will be deposited at the designated bank branches.
- Cost of Application Form: Rs 1,100
- Form Available From: January 7, 2013
- Last Date of Submitting Form: February 28, 2013
GDA Bapudham Scheme – List of Banks Financing the scheme:
Below is the list of banks where the GDA Madhuban Bapudham Mutli-storey Residential Flats Scheme – 2013 application form would be available. These banks would also finance the earnest money (registration money) for applying to the scheme.
GDA Bapudham Scheme – Location:
The Bapudham is on Meerut Road very near to the famous Raj Nagar Extension. Below is the location.
GDA Scheme: Why you should Apply?
- The scheme is from GDA, so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per GDA building laws. No problem of completion certificate or adverse surprises after you move in.
- The location is good – its bang on Meerut Road and also there is a proposed expressway to Delhi.
- There is proposed station for Rapid Transit System in the area.
- This is very close to Raj Nagar Extension which is an up-coming location in Ghaziabad.
- As this scheme is from GDA the entire project might be low density.
GDA Scheme: Why you should not Apply?
- Most of flats in Raj Nagar Extension is in the range of Rs 2,500 to Rs 3,300 (all inclusive). In GDA Madhuban Bapudham Scheme the flat cost is in the range of Rs 3,100 to Rs 3,200 per sq. ft. This price is on the higher side.
- You can get ready to move flats in Raj Nagar Ext. in the above price.
- Also Raj Nagar Ext. has few malls, schools etc and have ready to move options. All in all you need to compare this scheme with flats available in Raj Nagar Ext. before you decide to apply.
- As with most GDA schemes there are lot of reservations – almost 65% to 70% of flats are for different reserved category applicants. So general can apply for only 160- 180 flats. So even you are interested in these flats it might be hard to get them.