Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) is offering 1 and 2 BHKs Multistoried apartments in Sector 22D of Yamuna Expressway under BHS – 03/2014 schemes.
There are around 2500 flats in the scheme with basic price of 10.47 Lakhs to 31 Lakhs. There are also other charges like car parking charges, one time maintenance deposit, PLCs, etc. The table below gives the details of the flats in the draw:
Maintenance deposit: 0.5 Lakh from 1BHK (affordable), 1 Lakh from 1BHK and 1.5 Lakh for 2BHK at the time of possession of flat
Preferential Location Charges:
For 1BHK (S+4) : Rs 100 per sq feet for 1st floor and Rs 50 for 2nd floor
- Rs 100 per sq. feet for 1st & 2nd floors
- Rs 75 for 3rd & 4th Floor and
- Rs 50 for 5th & 6th Floor
Car Parking: there would be limited car parking in 1BHK (s+4) and 2BHK available at 1 Lakh each at the time of possession
Who can apply?
The scheme is open for all citizens of India above the age of 18 years
The person or his spouse or monir children would not have been allotted flat by YEIDA in earlier schemes
Only One application can be made between husband and wife
- Farmers whose land has been acquired by YEIDA – 17.5%
- Functional Industrial units on land allotted by YEIDA – 5%
Additionally, there is also reservation for SC/ST and Differently abled
Why you should apply?
- The scheme is from Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA), so you can be positive that the land and flat would be free of litigation and built as per Government building laws. No problems of completion certificates or adverse surprises after you move in.
- There are around 2,000 flats for general public (unreserved). So you might have a better chance of allotment than other authorities’ schemes.
Why you should not apply?
- As of today the Yamuna Expressway area is not populated and so you might find it difficult to live there.
- The flat prices are comparable to Private builders hence the chances of further appreciation is limited
- you have more choices with private builders in terms of location and unit size
How to Apply?
The application form can be downloaded from Yamuna Express Authority Website. You would need to attach additional draft of Rs 1,100 along with registration money. Also the application form can be bought from authorized bank branches. The list of authorized bank branches can be found in the advertisement below.Download YEIDA BHS – 03/2014 Brochure
Scheme Opens: June 12, 2014
Scheme Closes: July 21, 2014
Expected Draw Date: October 2014