In 1950, PAE (then known as Premier Auto Electric) made a small beginning with a sales office in Mumbai for auto electrical components. Over a short period of time, it developed in to a full-fledged service station for auto electrical equipment, and then as a distributor and service agent for world leaders such as General Electric, Carter, Prestolite, Autolite, and Magneti Marelli in the metro cities of India.
In 1990, PAE became a public-listed company on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd and raised additional capital in 1997 via a rights issue.
In 2003, the company entered in to non-automotive businesses such as industrial batteries and power solutions and changed its name to PAE Ltd.
Features and Benefits of PAE Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
- Minimum amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs. 10,000 and in multiple of Rs. 1,000 thereafter
- 0.25% additional interest rate for Shareholders, Senior Citizens and Employees of the company
- Only non-cumulative fixed deposit option available
- Income Tax will not be deducted upto interest Rs. 5,000 in a Financial Year
- Nomination facility available
- Premature withdrawal permissible as per the statutory guidelines and at the discretion of the company
Interest Rate of PAE Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
|Non-Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest Payable Quarterly)|
|Period (Years)||Minimum Deposit Amount (Rs)||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|Public||Shareholders/ Senior Citizen & Employees|
Managers to the Scheme:
- Samata Investment & Services
- Enam Securities Pvt Ltd
- Western securities
- Integrated Enterprises (India) Ltd
For more details download form below
Website: PAE Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme