Omnitech has launched its Fixed Deposit Scheme for the tenure of 1 to 3 years offering interest rate 11.50% to 12.50% per year.
- Minimum Deposit amount is INR 25,000/- only.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Interest to be calculated from the date of encashment of cheque/DD and will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
- Deposits will be accepted from Individuals, Minors (through Natural Guardians), HUFs, Association of Persons, Registered Societies, and Registered Trusts.
- No tax deduction at source shall be made, provided, declaration in prescribed form No.-15G/15H as applicable is submitted for each financial year.
- Interest will be payable quarterly/compoundable quarterly.
- The interest rate of 12.5% is higher by 3% than that offered by most banks.
Why not to Invest?
- Company fixed deposits are unsecured and illiquid.
- Interest income from company fixed deposits is taxable and for those in the highest tax bracket the post tax return works out to a mere 7.95% to 8.64%.
- There are other more reputable companies offering similar interest rates.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the attached Application Form completely and appropriately and ensure that all columns are filled up carefully, neatly and signed on every correction if any.
- Application Form along with cheque/draft favouring of “OMNITECH INFOSOLUTIONS LTD.-FIXED DEPOSIT COLLECTION A/C”(CMS CODE-OMNITECH and crossed “ACCOUNT PAYEE ONLY” should be deposited with CMS branches of AXIS Bank either directly or through Managers/Brokeres to the Scheme. Separate pay-in-slip meant for Cash Management Services (CMS) should while depositing the cheque/DD with the AXIS Bank mentioning the “CMS Code-OMNITECH” therein.
- Depositors outside Mumbai, where there is no CMS branch of AXIS Bank may send their applications alongwith Cheque/DD payable at Mumbai directly to Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd., C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai-400078. Outstation cheques are not acceptable unless payable at par.
Click Here to Download Omnitech FD Application Form