Guide to Personal Finance Planning and Investing
As the heading of the page says, the page has the list of all posts which might be useful Guide to Personal Finance Planning and Investing.
- Tax Planning for FY 2014-15 (AY 2015-16)
- How Your Wife, Parents and Children can Save taxes for You?
- You can Claim Tax benefit on both HRA and Home Loan
- What if Landlord does not have PAN Number for HRA? [Download Declaration]
- Save Taxes through RGESS – Rajiv Gandhi Equity Saving Scheme
- Tax Benefit on Education Loan
- How to Invest Direct in Mutual Funds?
- SIP or Lumpsum Investment – Which is Better?
- Which Investment Option – Growth, Dividend Payout or Dividend Reinvestment?
- How Equity and Debt Mutual Funds are Taxed in India?
- How to Stop SIP in Mutual Funds? [Download Application]
- Best Tax Saving [ELSS] Mutual Funds for FY 2014-15
- Which Payment Plan to choose for Paying for your Dream Home?
- How to buy/sell Property which is Mortgaged?
- What is the Real cost of buying a Home?
- How much Home Loan am I eligible for? [Online Calculators]
- Check Latest NCR Apartment Prices – Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida
- Check Latest Circle Rates – Delhi, Gurgaon
- Latest Authority Schemes Update
- The fallacy of Employee Pension Scheme?
- VPF – A good investment option for Retirement planning?
- PPF – A must have Investment in every portfolio
- How are different Investments Taxed?
- How is Capital Gains Tax Calculated and how to save it?
- Do Salaried Employees need to pay Advance Tax?