Company Profile: Gabriel India Limited
Gabriel India Limited is part of Anand Group and has strong presence as a producer and supplier of high quality Ride Control Products for the Indian Automotive Industry participating in all segments i.e. Passenger Cars, Utility Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles and Two Wheelers.
Starting its operations in 1961, from its factory in Mulund, Mumbai, the Company had participated in the development of Automotive Industry in India and increased its production capacities through presently six facilities and establishing its brand name in OE as well as Aftermarket.
Features and Benefits of Gabriel India Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
- Minimum amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs. 10,000 and in multiple of Rs. 1,000 thereafter
- The Company reserves the right to make premature payment of ﬁxed deposits
- The Shareholders and employees of the Company would receive an additional 0.50 % interest on the deposits provided that the applications are received directly by the company
- Post dated Interest Warrants for each financial year will be dispatched in advance
- Income Tax will not be deducted upto interest Rs. 5,000 in a Financial Year
Interest Rate of Gabriel India Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
|Scheme II: Non-Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest Payable Quarterly)|
|Period (Years)||Minimum Deposit Amount (Rs)||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|Scheme I: Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest compounded Quarterly)|
|Period (Years)||Minimum Deposit Amount (Rs)||Maturity Amount (Rs)||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Effective Yield (p.a.)|
Managers to the Scheme:
- Bajaj Capital Ltd
- JM Financial Services Pvt Ltd
1 thought on “Gabriel India Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme”
WE R SHAREHOLDERS OF THE CO.WE HAVE FD FOR 40000 EACH MATURING ON 30-10-2018.FD NO.10222 AND 10223 IN THE NAME OF SUMITA MALLICK AND PASHUPATI MALLICK.WE WANT TO RENEW FOR 3 YRS. SHALL WE SEND THE FD TO U FOR THE SAME.PL REPLY.