Here is the current and launch prices, launch and completion date, etc of following apartments in Ghaziabad as published by Hindustan Times dated August 25, 2012.
- 21st Milestone Residency in NH58, Ghaziabad by IIDL
- Advantage Phase-II in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by ATS Builders
- Amrapali Village Phase-II in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Amrapali Group
- Angel Mercury in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Angel Promoters
- Aprameya Residency in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Krishna Estate Developers
- Charms Castle in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Charms India
- Cloud 9 in Vaishali, Ghaziabad by Rishabh Buildcon
- Colista Towers in Vaishali, Ghaziabad by KW International Holding
- Divyansh Fabio in Crossings NH24, Ghaziabad by Divyansh Infracon
- Divyansh Pratham in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Divyansh Infracon
- Fortune Residency in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Vasu Infrastructure
- French Arcade in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad by VXL Realtors
- Gaur Cascades in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Gaursons India
- Gold Coast in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Shri Kunj Bihari Builders
- Green Woods in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad by JNC Group
- K W Srishti in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by K World Estate
- Luxuria Estate in Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad by Agarwal Associates
- M G Royale in NH24, Ghaziabad by Kamakshi Infra Projects
- Mahalaxmi Homes in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad by Mahalaxmi Buildtech
- Platinum Heights in Vaishali, Ghaziabad by Ramprastha Builders
- Sanskriti in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Antriksh Engineers
- Saya Zenith in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Saya Buildcon
- SG Homes in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad by S G Estates
- Shri Ram Heights in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Bhagwati Builders
- The Alien Court in Tronica City, Ghaziabad by Pratham Buildcon
- VVIP Addresses in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad by Vibhor & Vaibhav Infra
- World Residency in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad by Real Anchor Developer
The apartment prices are indicative. The actual price would vary on floor, PLC charges etc.
4 thoughts on “Apartment Prices in Ghaziabad – August 2012”
even i booked a flat on 2nd floor. i urge everyone who reads this message and has booked a flat in this super flop project of iidl to pls join this group and take legal action against these absolutely unproffessional and fraud builder and their absolutely falsy staff members. lets all go to a higher court and fight for our right. pls pls join and share ur email ids so that we can take legal action against the builder asap……
Hi, I ve booked a flat almost 2 years back n was told that possession will be given by April 2013, then October 2013, and whenever we question the staff at site office about possesion we get different answers. Can u pls update me about the same if u have any idea. Also if all the people who ve booked the flat go to a higher court and file a case against the builder. Can u pls share ur contat no with me, i m bucked with their false and absolutely UN-proffessional attitude.
This is a Whistle blower and eye opening post and relates to the Project “21st Milestone residency”, Meerut Road, Near DPS School, Ghaziabad [U.P].
Kindly take reference of the advertisement of IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited [IIDL] on the website of Indianrealestateforum for the project/ flats at 21st Milestone residency, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad. It is important to bring to your kind notice that in view of the unethical and Unfair Trade practices adopted by the said company in failing to provide clear / exact date of possession, not providing any compensation for the delayed construction and also not providing clear site plans with measurements i.e. Carpet area with Covered area etc., the Hon’ble District Consumer Forum, Ghaziabad in case number 416/ 2012 and 417/ 2012 while considering the aforementioned anomalies and irregularities has issued notice to the said Company and has passed an interim order protecting the rights of the Complainants.
The company IIDL is also totally managed by non professional people and does not even has the basic ethics/ habit of responding to repeated representations, emails and meetings of the Complainants, and importantly despite which also no specific date of possession, compensation and area/map was provided by it, and for want of which also is unreasonably delaying the Allotment letter to the Complainants. The company wants to extract money, but does not want to commit the specific date of possession, and also is not issuing the allotment letter.
Since, the practices adopted by the Company IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited [IIDL] are absolutely unhealthy and against the interest of Consumers, and deeply concerns the rights of the applicant in the immovable property, and while appreciating that the advertisements posted on your website shall be of genuine and credible companies only, the aforementioned facts may be considered by your company before advertising the project of the said company or allowing IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited to promote its project through your website.
What is the status of 21st milestone residency project by IFCI – IIDL at Raj Nagar, there is just no view from the co officials