Amazon had launched its credit card with ICICI Bank & VISA – Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card in October 2018. This is an excellent credit card as its free for lifetime, gives up to 5% cashback on amazon shopping and 1% cashback on other shopping. We discuss the exiting features and other details in the post below. You may also want to read about recently launched OLA Money SBI Credit Card (good if you are regular OLA/CleaTrip user) and Paytm First Credit Card.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Fee, Rewards, Benefits
- Joining Fee – 0
- Annual Fee – 0
This is lifetime free card.
- Amazon.in Shopping: 5% cashback for Prime customers and 3% for non-prime customers on amazon.in shopping (no capping).
- Amazon Pay Partners: 2% cahsback on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants – Swiggy, Redbus, bookmyshow, urbanclap are some of the popular ones.
- Fuel: 1% surcharge waiver for all fuel purchases
- Other Spends: 1% cashback on all other spends without any limit. This offer is not valid for Fuel transactions.
The reward system is simple and amazon shoppers get good discount in terms of cashback. Also there is no minimum redemption amount and no fees on redeeming earnings.
The cashback is in the form of Amazon Pay Money and is credited to the wallet on the day statement is generated. Amazon pay can be used to pay bills and shop on multiple online merchants.
Evaluating Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card:
- Good rewards structure. Very useful for people who use amazon regularly
- Free for lifetime
- For a free card, I did not find anything amiss.
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can visit the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application page and check if you have been invited. If yes, you can apply for the credit card from there. The application process is quite seamless and the virtual credit card is generated as soon as your application is approved. You would receive the physical card in a weeks time.
The success of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card has triggered two recent card launches – OLA Money SBI Credit Card (good if you are regular OLA/CleaTrip user) and Paytm First Credit Card. If you are regular shopper from Amazon.in Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card definitely makes sense.